Payment & Security 🇨🇦
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Lumbar Support with Upper & Lower Compression
- Acute or subacute lower back pain, lumbar arthrosis, lumbar sciatica, use following disc herniation
- Pain relief - Exerting strong compression helps alleviate lumbar pain.
- Postural reminder - Proprioceptive effect helps prevent noxious movements.
- Stabilization & controlled mobilization - Via wrap-a-round compression and limited range-of-motion.
- Heavy-duty tasks, leisure activities
How to Measure Waist Circumference
- Start at the top of your hip bone, then bring the tape measure all the way around your body, level with your belly button.
- Make sure it's not too tight and that it's straight, even at the back. Don't hold your breath while measuring.
- Check the number on the tape measure right after you exhale.