Payment & Security 🇨🇦
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The GenuTrain® A3 orthopedic brace is suitable for treating various types of knee complaints: e.g. osteoarthritis, irritated knee joint, complex knee pain or misalignment of the kneecap (patellar lateralization). Thanks to the anatomically shaped pad integrated in the elastic knit fabric (elastic pressure pad), the support gives the joint and muscles a targeted, healing intermittent compression massage on every movement.
Size and Fit
The GenuTrain A3 knee brace comes in various sizes to fit most individuals. Please refer to the size chart to determine the best size for you.
Material and Quality
The GenuTrain A3 knee brace is made of soft knit fabric that is machine-washable on the gentle cycle to maintain its elasticity and original fit. The breathable Train active knit provides high wearing comfort, while the soft hollow of the knee enhances the brace's overall comfort. The expansion zone in the calf area makes the support easier to put on, and the corrective guide keeps the kneecap stable and centered for stability without loss of mobility. The massage pads with stimulating nubs provide comforting pain relief.
Best Used For
- Irritative conditions, especially gonarthrosis (also the onset of ligamentosis, tendomyopathy, posttraumatic and postoperative)
- Knee pain with functional instability due to general muscular disbalance
- Patellar lateralization
- Jumper’s Knee
- Active senior citizens with knee pain
We stand behind our product and offer a hassle-free return policy, ensuring that you can return the brace if it doesn't fit properly or doesn't meet your expectations.
Care InstructionsAll GenuTrain active supports can be washed separately in the washing machine at 30 ° C with liquid detergent. Please note the following information:
- In the case of products with Velcro straps, these should be removed if possible or firmly attached to the designated place.
- If possible, pads or splints should also be removed before washing.
- It is recommended to use a laundry net (spin cycle: maximum 500 revolutions per minute).
- Dry your Train active support in the air and not in the dryer, otherwise the knitted fabric may be impaired.