Payment & Security 🇨🇦
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shoulder Cradle from DonJoy is a modular system that provides secure immobilization and a wide range of abduction angles to allow stable and comfortable support—both day and night. Shoulder Cradle is indicated for post-operative immobilization in 15° of abduction or greater for shoulder hemiarthroplast, total shoulder replacement, shoulder reconstruction, superior labral repair and shoulder debridement. It may also be used for protocols involving stabilization following fractures to the proximal humerus, elbow and forearm, bankart repair, rotator cuff repair, biceps tendon surgery, shoulder dislocation, elbow ligament and tendon repair.
- Easy-to-use modular design - The patented design allows the Shoulder Cradle to achieve a wide range of abduction angles with specially shaped bolster.
- Comfortable immobilization 24/7 - Maintaining proper, secure position of the shoulder while at rest is key to rehabilitation. The medium and large bolsters provide comfortable, secure support for back and side sleepers.
- Unique arm cradle design offers firm support - Lightweight, polycarbonate core provides rigid support without uncomfortable or hard-to-adjust metal components. User-friendly soft goods permit easy adjustments and ideal comfort, day and night.
- Versatile immobilization without the use of a neck strap - Stable, comfortable support in various levels of abduction, and in neutral rotation during sleep without the use of neck strap.
- Open design for cold therapy treatment - Easy to use open design allows for unobstructed use of cold therapy.
- Universal fit - Easily converts from right to left; one size fits most adults.