Payment & Security 🇨🇦
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Elastic knitted knee support with semi-rigid hinges, kneecap pad, and adjustable straps
Combining semi-rigid polycentric hinges, a contoured knee pad, and additional straps, DonJoy StabiLax helps provide stable support, compression, and relief to aid the knee.
- Support and compression following acute and chronic knee injury and mild knee osteoarthritis
- Proprioceptive and neuromuscular stimulation through compression
- Mild medial (inner) and lateral (outer) ligament sprains of the knee
- Mild knee instability and hypermobility
- Prevention of injury
- Knitted construction using a multidirectional elastic fabric
- Low profile
- Stylish, modern design
- Fits left or right knee
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Easy to clean, machine washable
Features and benefits:
- Anatomical 3D knit design to help provide effective and targeted compression (20-36mmHg, medical standard) and support
- Breathable, elastic, soft knit for enhanced comfort
- Stretch zones over the patella and the back of the knee to aid breathability, comfort, and freedom of movement
- Compression-reduced edges help divert pressure at the ends of the support to provide a comfortable fit
- Anatomically contoured knee pad to aid stability of the patella, massaging effect, and to help improve proprioception.
- Removable semi-rigid bilateral polycentric hinges in combination with the strap system, provide added passive stability to aid the knee.
- Non-slip silicone-coated bands help provide extra secure hold under stress.
- Adjustable straps around the thigh and lower leg.